Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goodbye Cancun

My last day in Mexico! I tried to sleep in, but after all the early mornings it didn't work too well! I had a relaxing breakfast a the hotel, went to the internet shop next door to check-in for my flight home, then went with P to get massages! It was a very relaxing end to a sometimes hectic trip. P, A, and B were all on the same flight which left just a few minutes before mine, so we got a taxi together to the airport. P, A, and B had a long line at their airline desk while I didn't have any, so I went through security and waited for them there. After snacking on expensive airport food, we said our goodbyes and boarded our flights.

The flight home was uneventful, but I think from now on Mom and Dad will be adding an extra half hour to their pick-up time. I always have trouble getting back into Canada and even had my bags searched this time! I guess I didn't fit in with all the other people returning from the resorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment